Who doesn’t love expensive luxurious cars? After all, nothing can compare with the addictive thrill of riding that dream car, which is sure to turn people green in envy. Whether you flaunt the racy car with your girlfriend or wide in it or go away from the weekend, you feel special when you step in or out of those expensive cars. Everybody dreams of owning a luxury car at least once in their lifetime. After all, they are not only breathtakingly beautiful but provide maximum comfort and are equipped with extravagant technologies.
Check out some of the most expensive cars that are all set to hit the roads in the coming months.
- Lamborghini Veneno – Available in a limited edition, the illustrious Lamborghini Aventador comes with a whopping price tag. Well, nothing to worry as you can always rely on getting loans with no credit check for that urgent funds you need. Just look forward to this exclusive model that can reach an impressive speed of 350 km/hr.
- Mercedes Mayback S600 – Said to be one of the safe and secure vehicles, Mercedes Mayback S600 Pullman Guard is known for its highest ballistic protection VR9. The elegantly stretched limousine is equipped with Airmatic suspension and can whip up 530 bhp of power a, thanks to its 6.0-liter V12 engine.
- Bugatti Veyron Super Sports – Another of the most exclusive and expensive cars to join the list is none other than the Bugatti Veyron Super Sports. It is listed in the Guinness World Records for ebbing the fastest street-legal production ever.
- Rolls Royce Cullinan – Cullinan is the name of a 3106-carat diamond that was mined in a South African mine. And the new Rolls Royce lives up to the name and is indeed the most luxurious SUV that you can buy. Enjoy supreme luxury and comfort when you drive the car.
- Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster – Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster is indeed a marvel in automotive engineering and is very popular among luxury car enthusiasts. It can reach a 0-60 mph in just 3.4 seconds and is sure to impress you with its supercar features.
- BMW 8-series – Another car to watch out for in this segment is the BMW 8-series. It is not only astoundingly beautiful, but the 8-series also offers one a glimpse of what the upcoming models with look like. The slimmest headlights and LEDs are standard, and what makes the car more special are high-resolution screens and adjustable seating positions.
- Zenvo ST1 – The limited-edition Zenvo ST1 is seen as a hypercar’ and only 15 of those cars have been put together by the Danish auto giant Zenvo. It means only a handful of loyalists will get to buy the luxury car and sit behind the wheels. The car can clock an impressive top speed of 375 km/h and is powered by a 6.8-liter V8 engine.
- Audi Q8 – It would be a mistake to leave Audi out when it comes to expensive luxury cars. The new Audi Q8 gets sophisticated elements like Bang & Olufsen sound system, advanced navigation, and two huge screens. The buyers can pick between different types of leather for seat types. With a swoopy roofline, Q8 comes with a modern turbocharged V-6 and a series of tech-heavy features.
- Pagani Huayra – Do not miss out on this Italian monster, which is named after the God of the winds. Pagani Huayra can speed up from 0 to 60 mph in just 3 seconds and is powered by a twin-turbo V12 engine. It indeed is one of the most expensive production models to date and reinvents the hyper-roadster section with over-the-top looks and styling.
So if you are successful and rich, you need to have wheels to match your style.