You can place bets at bookmaker’s offices. Today many of them have an online version. Playing online is a great way to earn real money without leaving home.
Before you make your first bet, you should know what it is.
The peculiarity of this bet is the attempt to predict only one outcome of the event. The winnings, in this case, are calculated based on the cash product formula by the betting odds. For example, you bet 1000 dollars on the odds of 2.20, which means that your winnings at the bet will be 2200 dollars (1000*2.20), net winnings of 1200 dollars (2200-1000 i.e. minus the amount of the bet).
Bets are made on several events at once. An important condition for winning is to win all the designated events in the Express. In other words, a positive outcome can be a refund or a win. But, there is also a disadvantage at the same time. If at least one event does not justify the prediction, the entire bet is considered a failure. The parley bet margin is calculated as the product of the total bets by the odds of all predictions.
These are a combination of several express bets. It is a kind of multiple betting options of the Express bet with a fixed set of outcomes. The number of outcomes and the sum of bets on each express is the same. The system profit is calculated as the sum of the winnings on the express that are included in the system. Read more about the system here.
The most popular types of bets are betting on outcomes (1X2) and betting on the total. There are also action line bets (additional bets) – who scores first, how many substitutions there will be, yellow or red cards in the match, etc… Total bets allow you to predict fewer or more goals, pucks, balls, etc., scored.
To understand how to bet on sports, a beginner should follow some simple rules:
- Always ask how to bet on a specific sporting event. Explain to yourself all the incomprehensible points, and only then place your bets. Different bookmakers have different rules and fees.
- Play with small amounts at first. There is always a risk that you may confuse or misunderstand something.
- Do not chase high odds, there may be traps in them. It is safer to bet on favourites that have good motivation. You can combine such bets into express bets.
- Determine for yourself the specific size of your bank. You will always know how much you are ready to spend, what bets suit you, when to stop to avoid bankruptcy.
- Play exclusively at reliable bookmakers. The richer and larger a company is, the more it values its reputation. Feedback from visitors is also important.
- Don’t put all your money on one bet. The outcome of any match can be unfavourable for you.
- Always know how to stop, even if you are lucky today.
- Be sure to keep an eye on the odds line. Up or down is never accidental. Follow sports news. Remember that analysis is very important. Before you bet on a specific team, ask about its previous successes, the number of injured players, the presence of yellow cards.
How to learn how to bet on sports? There are several methods for predicting the possible outcome of a sporting event. They will help even a beginner to win good sums.
- Information analysis, when you collect all available information on a team
- Statistical analysis. It analyses the teams’ losses and victories, displays certain statistics and calculates the probability of winning or losing.
- Prediction probability theory. This method evaluates the probability of the outcome of the match for each team. The above methods are quite effective but time-consuming. Professional players therefore often use special programmes.
To read more on topics like this, check out the Success category