While a lot of people are aware of the wide variety of e-juice flavors already available on the market, only a few vapers are aware that they can make their own. By making your own, you have the freedom to mix the same ingredients used in commercial e-juices — but in the proportions that suit your needs and tastes. Another reason that you should learn to make your own e-juice is that it is much cheaper than buying it either from a local store or online.
However, you should know that some commercial e-juices are uniquely manufactured, providing unique vaping experiences for the user.
In this post, we will take a quick look at how you can make your own e-juice.
Here are a few things you will need to put in place to make your own e-juice:
· PROPYLENE GLYCOL AND VEGETABLE GLYCERIN: These liquids are often referred to as base liquids. Experts consider them to be the most vital ingredients in making an e-juice. Typically, the base liquid comes premixed in such a way that it contains the same amount of propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerin (VG).
· E-JUICE FLAVORINGS: One of the significant factors that affect the experience of a vaper is the taste of the e-juice in his device. This is where getting the right flavorings comes in. There is a variety of e-juice flavorings to choose from as you decide how to make your own e-juice.
· NICOTINE: You can choose to make a nicotine-free e-juice if that is your preference. However, if you would love to have nicotine in your e-juice, you should go for the nicotine concentration that suits your needs.
· OTHER ESSENTIAL THINGS NEEDED: In an attempt to make your own e-juice, you will also need storage bottles to store your liquids. Other things you should have in place include; Labels (for proper identification), gloves (for protection), syringes, and a mixing scale.
The goal when making e-juice is to mix all the ingredients stated above in unique proportions. The proportion of your mixing will determine your vaping experience.
Here is a simple and easy way to make your e-juice:
1. Get your base liquid ready. You can make it yourself by mixing VG and PG in your preferred proportion or simply by using a premixed base liquid.
2. Buy a few plastic pipettes, your preferred flavorings, and 50 ml plastic bottles.
3. Using your pipettes add between 10 and 20 drops of your preferred flavoring to your 50 ml bottles. You can mix them up to have a variety of tastes.
4. Fill your bottles with your base liquid
5. Shake your mixture very well and leave it to settle for a few hours. This will allow the bubbles to settle.
6. Give your e-juice a test and tweak your mixtures if necessary.
Making your own e-juice is simple. All you need is the right ingredients and tools and you are on your way to creating your own vaping experience.
To read more on topics like this, check out the Health category